Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nightly update

Still no progress. Today, I pumped every 1-2 hours. My nipples are itching like crazy.

And again tonight, I am feeling some nausea. I'm not sure if it's related to me trying to relactate, but I figure it's best to document everything going on.

My husband asked me if I were getting anything yet. When I told him no, he asked if relactation is possible. And then suggested I make "some of those cookies" my friend made. He was referring to lactation cookies.

Speaking of lactation cookies, I ran across this store that sells them online. The store name is Cookies, Then Milk. I thought that was brilliant and funny. They also sell muffins, pancake/waffle mix and brownie mix. AND they sell sugar-free and gluten-free products, which I think is very cool. That has nothing to do with the project, but I still thought it was neat.

Anyway, my husband's question (and doubt) really makes me want to prove that it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment