Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 7

I had a dream last night that I pumped half an ounce from each side. Of course, when I woke up from that dream, it was 5:45. I had slept through my 2 a.m. alarm. Sigh...

The plan today is to power pump when possible. I will wear my amber necklace in hopes that it will help with any nipple pain. So far, the pain/soreness has been tolerable, but it has gotten pretty annoying. Also, I am still experiencing some nausea in the evenings.

I got the "Do you think it's really possible?" question again from my husband last night. I was very close to snapping at him. As nicely as I could, I told him to please stop asking me that. And when I finished pumping, I saw a droplet of wetness on my right nipple and proudly showed it to him. He said "well, keep going!"

I'm trying to remember all of the foods that are suppose to aid in keeping a healthy supply. I'm adding oatmeal to my diet. But I can't remember if there are anything else. I know I've heard of some moms drinking a beer every night, but most probably will not go in that direction. For one, I hate beer. And two, alcohol digests the same as sugar. So that's probably not the best idea with my hypoglycemia.

I need to get my son up for school in 30 minutes, but there's still plenty of time to pump again. So off I go to pump for the second time this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment