Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 21

The supplements seem to really be helping. At my last pumping session yesterday, all of the milk that I pumped for the day made a ring around the bottom of the bottles. I let my daughter take a drink of the milk I pumped first thing in the morning. She smiled and then wanted to carry the bottle around, pretending to drink from it. lol

I've been taking 10 mg of domperidone four times a day, two capsules of Blessed Thistle three times a day and drinking Mother's Milk Tea two to three times a day.

Now that more milk is coming out, I'm making more of an effort to wake up at 2 a.m. to pump.

This morning, I was making a mental list of things I will need soon: a Medela sleep bra, nursing bras for during the day, nursing pads, breast milk storage bags and eventually a Medela pump (this Evenflo pump is not recommended for exclusive pumping).

No comments:

Post a Comment