Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 6

As I was pumping in the middle of the night, I decided to do a search for "relactation project." I wanted to see if this blog could be easily found by those looking for this kind of information.

I also came across this blog: http://thehumanmilkproject.blogspot.com/2007/08/relactation.html

I got a little excited at first. I thought I would be able to read similar experiences or find encouragement in a step-by-step account of the process. However, this mom didn't stick to the project. If she did, she didn't continue to blog about it. There are only six blog entries.

So as I was thinking "I want to go back to sleep" while pumping at 3 a.m., coming across this blog made me want to commit to the process even more. I'd hate for anyone desperately seeking information to be let down because I didn't see it through.

1 comment:

  1. I've been pumping like crazy, taking fenugreek, more milk plus, a prenatal vitamin for nutrients and drinking mothers milk tea for 6 days and I am getting absolutely nothing. Should I give up hope of ever producing again? Starting to get discouraged :(

    ReplyDelete