Friday, August 19, 2011

The "no update" update

There really isn't anything new to update so far.
I'm still taking the prenatals, Vitamin C and drinking lots of water.
I still don't have a pump. Two friends have offered pumps. One friend said I could borrow her Avent Isis. And another friend offered a double Evenflo electric.
I've never used an Avent, but I've read good things about them. I have used a single Evenflo. In fact, four years ago, that's what I started off with. My sister gave it to me. She has used it when her daughter was in NICU 9 months before. I was single pumping for my son for a few months before I got an Ameda pump. But I've never used the double, and I'm sure it's been updated some in the past five years.
So once I get a pump, I'll start torturing my nipples. ;-) Fun times..

No comments:

Post a Comment