Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of Day 1

I pumped four times today, 15 minutes each time. I just finished the last pumping session. I should've pumped around 5ish, but we had to get ready for church. So I decided to just wait until we got home and the kids were in bed.

At the end of day one, I can tell that something is happening. By the time we got back home this evening, I felt like my boobs were swollen or sore feeling. And when I pumped just now, something came out of the left one. That nipple seems to be hurting a lot more. And it's red and swollen after pumping. The right nipple isn't like that. 

Anyway, the left nipple was wet after pumping. My husband asked if it was sweat. LOL I said if it was, then I don't know why the right one wasn't sweating, as well. There wasn't anything in the bottle, but there was definitely something coming out. 

I'm anxious to see how tomorrow will go! 

1 comment:

  1. I was referred to your blog by April Wanner after posting in a group about breastfeeding an adopted child..!! I am SO excited to have found you!! I successfully breast fed my bio dtr for about 10 months, and only stopped because she was done. We're in the process of adopting our second, but we don't have a time frame.. I'm really excited to watch your progress, as i hopefully will be able to duplicate it!!! Thank you for blogging about this!!!

    ReplyDelete