Thursday, October 27, 2011

Well, I'm done

Last weekend was hectic, and I didn't get to pump as often as I should have. Therefore, my supply went down dramatically. So I decided to give up. I feel like a quitter, but I can't make the time that is necessary to build a good supply.

I know it's possible. And I know if I could spend a few days power pumping  that I could get a supply built up. But with two young children running around, that just hasn't been possible.

I hope this blog has been helpful and that anyone who wants information found what they were looking for.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for an interesting read! So, in the end, did you lose weight? Did your bemreast size change? How long did it take to completely dry up? And have you run across any others who have attempted this?
    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for an interesting read! So, in the end, did you lose weight? Did your bemreast size change? How long did it take to completely dry up? And have you run across any others who have attempted this?
    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was awesome. I'm glad you didn't quit until you at least process it could be done 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for documenting and sharing the updates along the way! 9 days into my relactation attempt after quitting pumping when the little guy was 7 weeks old. Starting back up after a 3 month break. Crossing my fingers that domperidone helps once that arrives in the mail ����

    ReplyDelete